Are you a Bristol based graphic designer looking for a new opportunity?
Here at Village, we're looking for a new middleweight graphic designer to join our team of creative marketing designers.
Take a look at the full job description below.
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Village Design and Creative Marketing is a small but successful agency based in centre of Bristol, just 10 mins walk from Temple Meads station.
The majority of our work is within the FMCG and Property industries and we produce work across various types of media from print to digital.
We are looking for a talented designer to join our creative team.
The position will suit a good all-rounder who will report to the Production Director and work closely with senior designers and the client services team to ensure the client’s needs are met in an efficient & creative way.
- Take or create initial concepts and progress designs to produce quality, appropriate and impactful work for a variety of communications including:printed materials to including brochures, leaflets, POS, press adverts and signage
- various e-coms such as social media items, emailers, digital banners, web pages and infographics.
- Design new creative concepts following brand guidelines.
- Produce a variety of creative in line with client briefs
- Utilise style guides and ensure consistency of brand identity
- Generate multiple ideas quickly to meet challenging briefs and strict deadlines
Knowledge and skills required:
- Degree in Graphic Design or related subject
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects (knowledge of Adobe Animate, Adobe XD, Microsoft Word and Powerpoint would be a huge bonus)
- A very keen eye for detail, consistency & accuracy and be proficient in the English language
- Knowledge of both print processes and digital media to take creative ideas through to final technical artwork.
- The initiative to research design trends and new software for self-improvement and progression
- Excellent typography and layout skills is a must
- Option to join healthcare and pension scheme after 3 months.
If this sounds like you and you want to join a long established successful design agency who values and rewards talented people, then we would love to hear from you.
Send your CV and portfolio of work demonstrating your creativity to Anna Ball – email@example.com
By Bobby Marsh
3 Aug 2021